Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cleanse-Day 2

My detoxifying Hot Pink Juice first thing this morning....
1 large beet
1 small Gala apple
2 peeled Navel oranges
3" peeled fresh local ginger
1 very large peeled cucumber
After some much needed cleaning around the house I headed down to the beach to enjoy some sun....
Pretty day huh? Light trades, low humidity and 86 degrees....
But by 12:30 I was STARVING so I bailed and made myself a colorful salad for lunch.
organic baby spinach
Bell peppers
Sweet peppers
black olives
Grape tomatoes
corn
sunflower seeds
pumpkin seeds
guacamole
carrots
Dressing made of lime juice, macadamia nut oil, sea salt and a shot of Crystal hot sauce!

Next!
After a pedicure and some grocery shopping I had a late afternoon snack....
Acai Bowl-raw vegan
acai puree
mixed frozen berries
frozen bananas
coconut water
fresh sliced banana
Lydia's Organic Apricot Sun Cereal ( raw )

Cleanse-Day 2 To be continued....

3 comments:

  1. I broke down and bought some Acai so I could make your yummy mixtures... I can not wait for it to arrive. Do you have a brand you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurel! I use the Sambazon Frozen smoothie packets:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Ill look into those! Still following your blog daily. Good luck with your clense.
    PS You are an amazing Chef you know that? Seriously, you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete