Friday, June 11, 2010

Break...........

Aloha! It was so nice to have the day off.....After tomorrow I won't have another one until June 23rd....blah! Oh well, I don't have much of a say in the matter so I'm going to just make the best of it I guess.....

Pre-Surf Breakfast
Strawberry Choco Shake-Vegan
Water
Frozen Strawberries
Frozen Local Banana
 Maca
Stevia
Raw Cacao
Vanilla Extract
Hemp Protein
Hemp Seeds
And a Chocolate Coconut "Larabar".......
Hanging Heliconia in Lahaina....
As you can see, we are having a pretty big dry spell in the "surf department" this month.....
However, We decided to have a go and spent about 2 hours at Ukumehame paddling in circles.
After surfing we headed over to Haiku to pick up another board at "Gramp's" Dig Repair....
This was a great excuse to have a very late lunch in Paia on the North Shore.
"Flatbread Pizza" was the obvious call....
I had their delicious "House Salad" with Pineapple Vinegar and "Surfing Goat Dairy" Goat Cheese.
Carlos and I also split a 16" Veggie Pizza.
I was sooooo full after this. No dinner for me later......

Early night here.....I'm exhausted. I'm hoping for surf and some sun tomorrow!
See you soon :-)
Aloha


P.S.
You didn't think I'd be able to get out of Kahalui without a stop at "Home Depot" first.....
You'll be happy to know that Carlos FINALLY selected the perfect poll to pick Mangoes with. This only took 3 seasons.
Love him.

1 comment:

  1. Your shake looks thick and yummy :D I`ve always wanted to try surfing!

    ReplyDelete