Wednesday, May 5, 2010

California....

I have a really long day tomorrow....So with that said, I'm going to make this short and sweet :)
I started my morning with a HUGE Green Juice
3 Organic Fuji Apples
1/2 local lemon
1 large Organic Cucumber
2 bunches of Organic Kale
1 peeled Tahitian Lime
This recipe actually made 2 of these....I feel like I'm fighting a little bit of a sinus and tonsil infection ( which I KNOW is from the VOG ) so I felt that a massive Green Juice was in order....

Then, after an hour of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga I headed to the beach.



Lunch
Carrot Ginger Coconut Soup from the Honokowai Farmer's Market on top of Brown Rice.

Dinner is still undecided ( b/c of empty fridge ).....for now I'm just going to nosh on this while I pack for chilly Southern California!
Chocolate Chip Banana "Ice Cream" - Vegan
Frozen Local Bananas
Organic Agave Syrup
Raw Cacao Nibs
Vanilla Extract
Vanilla Almond Granola ( mmmmm )
all thrown in the Vita Mixer until creamy smooth.....

This is what I wish I could do right now....
But I can't.

Anyway: Tomorrow.....
We have a 3 am wake up time ( eww ) and a layover in Honolulu ( eww eww ) and rush hour traffic in L.A. ( ewwwwww.....) However, we will be ending our day in a little town just outside of Santa Barbara on the ocean.....( loveeeeeee Santa Barbara!!!! )
My father is turning 70 this weekend and everyones getting together for the big bash! It's going to be awesome because I have not been to this area ( where I spent a great deal of time as a kid ) in over 12 years!
I'll be bringing the PC with me so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to pick up Clear Wire in Ventura County
See ya in Cali......
Aloha!

4 comments:

  1. I know you aren't big on flying either so sending you calming vibes. Have fun in Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Loooove Santa Barbara, have so much fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa Barbara sounds awesome, have fun!

    ReplyDelete