Friday, May 28, 2010

Relaxing Day Off....

My days off changes this week and it's taken me a bit to get used to it......Tuesdays and Wednesdays at work are pretty busy so I apologize for falling so far behind on the blog.

Anyway.....
My large Green Juice this morning. This is definitely something I slacked on this week....sheesh!
1 bunch Organic Kale
1/2 local Lemon
2 Organic Gala Apples
1 Organic Cucumber

Beautiful day in West Maui. The ocean was flat so surfing was out so instead I grabbed some mags and headed to Napili Bay.....

For lunch I wanted something light so I made an Acai Parfait with some local Bananas....
Acai Parfait
"Sambazon" Organic Acai Puree
Frozen Strawberries
Frozen Organic Blueberries
Coconut Water
sliced Bananas
Maca
Then Carlos and I did a 1 hour mid afternoon Vinyasa Yoga Session. Yes.... I'm still trying to do my best and keep up with Erin at "Living and Loving in L.A." :-)
Random Snack....
Spanish Olives!

Dinner
I found some perfectly ripe Hass Avocados and some adorable Organic local Green Onions at the health food store today ( Hence the Mexican theme for dinner....)
Cherry Tomatoes, Organic local Romaine, Chopped Maui Onion, Organic local Green Onions
I also made a delicious salad dressing using...
Lime Juice
Raw Organic Agave Syrup
Sea Salt
Organic Red Wine Vinegar
Green Onions
Cumin
Spicy Red Pepper Flakes
Organic Sunflower Oil
So, With all of this, I made a really simple salad for myself topped with a little "Santa Barbara" Garlic Salsa and a  Corn Tostada Shell.....Carlos added re fried beans and chicken to his...Everything was perfect...
Excuse us while we attack this and watch a movie.....
Have a great night!
Aloha

1 comment: