Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dad's 70th Birthday Party

This is Erin and I at my Dad's Birthday party. Cool people, yummy eats, fun night :)
I made a cheese platter ( big surprise...I know )
Brie
Gorgonzola with Honey
Goat
Sharp Cheddar
Smoked Gouda
Apples
Grapes
Dried Apricots
Crackers
 I have to apologize but I have no pictures of the rest of the food.....
My stepmom ordered a ton of BBQ from a local smokehouse with all the fixings ( Corn Bread, Coldslaw, Mac and Cheese ect. ) Needless to say I didn't have any of it but it smelled pretty good for meat.

Here's my Dad's cake....he's kind of into Porsches.



Did I mention that we also had a few drinks??







Have a nice hangover....
Aloha


2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a blast. I love the cheese tray!
    Everything is more fun with wine....till the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your CA pics your fam seems like so fun and super silly!

    ReplyDelete