Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sore

I added a bunch of Mint to my Green Juice this morning and it was awesome!
2 large Fuji Apples
Mint
1/2 Local Lemon
1 Lb Organic Kale

Remember that new Yoga DVD I did yesterday? Well, I do......and so do my triceps. Dang I am soooo sore today! Now I can see why Nadia looks the way she does on the cover.....Maybe I should stick with it?
Lunch was another boring self made sandwitch from the cafeteria.
Wheat Bread
Lettuce
Red Onions
Tomatoes
Dressing
Cheddar
 I don't know why I keep putting cheddar slices on it? They actually taste a bit like plastic.....Time to switch it up me thinks!

After work I did Nadia's DVD again. I figured since it was about 700 degrees in my living room this afternoon a little yoga would be perfect.....

You might have noticed that I haven't been to the gym much lately. I do this sometimes.....I have a "Mini" Mainland trip coming up next week ( yes....I have to fly ( see post ) but when I return I'm planning a new workout routine for summer....more on that later.
To be contin.....

Dinner
BIG Salad
Local Baby Organic Spinach
Local Tomatoes
Hearts of Palm
Kalamata Olives
Shredded Cucumber
Annie's Goddess Dressing
Raw Vegan Herb Crackers

ALOHA!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad, I don't like flying either. Yay for your good yoga workout!

    ReplyDelete