Monday, April 26, 2010

Last Call....

Another perfect Maui day and I had to work....However, I was able to finish early again and enjoy the beautiful sunny weather!
For breakfast I made the same "Chocolate Banana Milkshake" that I made yesterday :-)

I also inhaled a "Raw Organic Food Bar"

And then by 11:30 I was off so I headed to Napili Bay to soak up some sun.

Everyone's watching 2 huge Green Sea Turtles hanging out near the rocks....

Then afterwards I stopped at the Honokowai Farmer's Market's Hot Bar for some Lunch.
                                    Carrot Coconut Curry Vegan Soup with Brown Rice.
Then later in the evening, Carlos and I met up with friends for some 1/2 off Sushi at the Bamboo Bar and Grill in Lahaina for some Dinner.
                               
                                                                 Veggie Tofu Summer Rolls


Veggie Sushi Rolls...

We were devestated to find out that our favorite "cheap eats"/dive bar will no longer be serving food after this night....."Bamboos" is not "closing" however they will be moving their sushi bar and breakfast/lunch/dinner menu to another location. The bar will remain open and some "bar food" will be served but that's it.....I don't know, but I just don't think it will be the same :-(
Anyway,
I also had two unpictured glasses of some really cheap red wine ( because ) this might be the last time we come here....So sad :-(

Aloha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment