Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2 Days Off :-)

Today is my day off and once again I could NOT sleep in? In fact, I woke up at freaking 5:30 and could not go back to sleep. Crazy!
So, I gave up and made another "Vegan Chocolate Banana Milkshake"
 ( Yes, I'm obsessed! )
Almond Milk
Frozen Local Bananas
Vanilla Extract
Stevia
Raw Cocao Powder
Lacuma Powder
Maca
 The south swell didn't show up this morning ( Boo! Thanks a lot for blocking us Tahiti ....) So instead of surfing we did a bunch of gardening and bill paying....I will take some pics of the garden ASAP because we currently have RED TOMATOES and Thai Dragons!!
Around 11:30 we finally decided to get away from the house and went for a hike in the mountains behind Kapalua......
After our hike we headed to The Sea House Restaurant on Napili Beach for some lunch. Everyday the Sea House serves awesome "small plates" between 2-5:30pm for only $5. Score!

Carlos and I each ordered the "Mushroom Raviolis"....So good.
My order of "Caprese Crostinis"
Carlos's "Kapalua Roll" with Coconut Curry Sauce.... 


The Sea House is always a great place for a late, lazy day lunch.......

"Days Off".....To be continued.....

1 comment:

  1. Ohh! you live in Maui!? how cool is that! I live in one of the coldest countries in the world (at least in my opinion, hehe) and am constantly dreaming about sun, fun, beaches and palmtrees :D

    Love your food pictures and the great views!

    ReplyDelete