Monday, March 1, 2010

Garden Update

Aloha! TGIF for me!!

Kale Lemonaid

1 bunch of organic kale
1/3 local lemon
2 organic Granny Smith apples

My lazy cat as I'm leaving for work.....nice.

Lunch from the free work cafeteria ( I brought my own dressing today )
romaine
tomatoes
chick peas
kidney beans
sunflower seeds
Annie's Goddess Dressing
cottage cheese

After work I headed to the gym for a very quick workout ( to wake me up....I was fading all day for some reason? )

GYM
30 minutes on the Elliptical Machine
200 crunches
stretch 20 minutes

On the way back home I stopped at the Kapalua Fruit Stand to pick up some citrus.....


Then I tended to my own garden....


chives
Thai basil
lemon basil
rosemary
Italian parsley
Roma tomatoes


"Sweet 100's"

Italian Basil

Hawaiian Chili Peppers

Tangelos and Keffir Limes

Thai Dragon Chilies

Tomatillos

Mesclun Salad Mix

Australian ( purple ) and Jamaican ( orange ) Lilikoi

So this is our little garden on the first day of March:-) In a few weeks it should really take off. We'll see I guess :-)
To be continued.....

Dinner
Simple Veggie Sandwitch

Whole Wheat Maui bread
tomatoes
lettuce
whipped cream cheese
Annie's "Goddess" dressing

Easy, good, and filling! 

It's a chilly and very windy night here on Maui....I'm thinking a blanket, a cat and a movie. See y'all soon:-)
Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment