Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Delicious!

Just in case anyone was wondering...."Delicious" is the best food mag on the planet.
It's from Australia and nobody does food better than the Aussies.....

Anyway,
For Breakie I was craving something different so I decided to give Sarma's Valentine Shake a try from her blog on http://www.oneluckyduck.com/

 
Sarma's Valentine Shake ( for 1 )

1 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup frozen bananas
1.5 cups almond milk
1 Tb lacuma powder
1 Tb yacon powder
1/2 Tbs maca
pinch of Himalayan salt
1 Tb vanilla
1 packet of stevia
1 Tb raw cocao powder

This was amazing!

It was actually a bit cold and windy for surfing today so I headed to the gym instead for a mini workout.....

GYM
30 min elliptical machine level 7
200 crunches
20 minutes of stretching

Then for Lunch I stopped my the Honokowai Farmer's Market for their daily soup....
Corn + Coconut Soup

corn
coconut milk
potatoes
carrots
red bell pepper
tumeric
zucchini
ginger
cayenne
"Spike"
"Braggs Amino Acids"

I added brown rice, chopped peanuts, cilantro, red pepper flakes and lime to the dish when I got home :-)

This was perfect.....must make my own version soon.

Well, I was all ready to lay around tonight and do absolutely nothing but my friend Jeremy called and insisted that I join him at Roy's  in Kahana...

Okay, twist my arm...(he's buying right?)
Oregon Pinot Gris and Sesame Edamane
Complementary Veggie Sushi Rolls ( split with my buddy )
Grilled Mini Vegetable Pizza with Goat Cheese ( I ate the whole frigging thing in case anyone was wondering.....)
The famous Roy's Chocolate Souffle..Jeremy ordered this and "made" me eat half.

OMG
I'm sooooo full.....
Taking my make-up off now and searching for the couch.....Carlos is working tonight....Guess he missed out. Sucks for him.....

3 comments:

  1. Food in Australia is awesome but expensive. What a terrible paradox. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out this Aussie magazine. I didn't notice it when I was there. Do they have veggie recipes?

    ReplyDelete