Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cold

Another start of the work week for me....I figure, might as well be working because I'm not missing anything weather wise....so chilly and windy? Yuck.

Wasn't in the mood for a morning juice so I opted for an early lunch instead...
Fancy huh? Gotta love the free food.

Salad

romaine
tomatoes
kidney beans
chick peas
sunflower seeds
croutons
olives
cottage cheese
Italian dressing

and a half can of guava juice

Then,
After work I made myself a snack...
Strawberry Smoothie

 frozen banana
frozen strawberries
almond milk
vanilla extract
maca
yacon powder
lucuma powder
stevia


Before heading to.....
I seem to be spending a lot of time in Barnes and Nobles these days....I have a TERRIBLE magazine addiction so now I go and read them at the store instead of spending $$$ on 20 mags a month. Yes, I'm a bit cheap these days....I'm dealing though.

Speaking of cheap, I stopped at the Farmer's Market's "hot bar" right before closing and snagged some dinner. It was 1/2 off after 6 pm :-)
Hot and Sour Rice

brown rice
white rice
carrots
zucchini
summer squash
broccoli
onions
hot peppers
vinegar
shoyu

Wow, this was really interesting and very good! I embelished it ( of course ) when I got home with green onions and crushed peanuts :-)

Pretty lazy night ahead of me ( I hope ) 
So,  I'm thinking about grabbing an old Dr. Andrew Weil MD book, a blanket, and a cat and just chilling on the couch until the Argentine gets home....
C - Ya


1 comment:

  1. I go to the library to get my fix of magazines, or linger in B&N. I LOVE magazines...but I don't want my habit to cost me upwards of 20 bucks a month. That'd be crazy.

    ReplyDelete