Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Surf Report

Voggy light "Kona" conditions today but the surf was up and we were on it :-)

Before heading out I made a super yummy juice for Carlos and I....
2 small organic beets
4 organic carrots
2" local fresh ginger
3 organic oranges
small piece of local lemon
2 tsp Maca


Hours later.....
For lunch I went to the Honokowai Farmer's Market to check out their daily hot bar.
So yummy! BBQ Tofu and Asian Barley Stir Fry for $6.67

And an Aloha Apple Ice Tea :-)

We headed out again before sunset to check for more surf but the tide was rising and we were pretty sunburned and tired.....( I spy VOG! )

Dinner was healthy and light....
Green leafed lettuce with a Haas Avocado and Annie's "Goddess" Dressing ( FYI- nice combo )
leftover Pineapple-Cucumber Gaspacho from last night
sauteed mushrooms with lemon
And a glass of "Monkey Bay" NZ Sauv Blanc....
Anyway....I'm off to bed now. Carlos passed out long ago but not before watching women's Figure Skating with me. Honestly, I have to give the guy props....he endured 2 nights of "Ice Dancing" this week as well......( and liked it ). Gotta love my guy :-)
xo xo
Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment