Saturday, January 16, 2010

Volcano Flu contin....

Still feeling pretty under the weather today.....

So, first things first....

A massive Kale Lemonaid
1 lb organic kale
1" fresh local Maui ginger
1/2 local lemon
2 organic Granny Smith apples


and some Ak-Mak crackers to go with my antibiotics...nice

Then I headed to the beach to soak up some sun and study. I might feel like crap but that doesn't mean I have to stay inside all day right?




Lunch
Around 1pm I had a totally random veggie sandwitch....

Milton's whole wheat bread
low-fat organic cottage cheese
Kula green leaf lettuce
cherry tomatoes from Kapalua Farms

Check out what I discovered after lunch...My garden is growing!

baby Sugar Snap peas


baby Tomatillos and Sweet 100s!


baby mixed lettuce!

It's working! I'm excited :-)

Not wanting to cook and clean tonight we decided to head down to Bamboos in Lahaina again for half off sushi.



California roll minus the crab....

After dinner we were both craving something sweet so on the way home we stopped at the Barnes and Noble's Starbucks in Lahaina. I got a mini Red Velvet Cupcake and a small Green Tea with honey :-)

Yummy but super rich....I only had about 1/2


Off to bed now....crossing my fingers that I'll feel much, much better tomorrow...Aloha:-)

1 comment:

  1. Your B & N post date sounds perfect... I might just do that tonight! I hope you feel better soon. that VOG sounds like nasty stuff.

    ReplyDelete