Saturday, January 9, 2010

TGIF

I had every intention to go the bank, gym and then the grocery store after work yesterday.


(Guenoc Sav Blanc)
But I got talked into going to Happy Hour at Kahana Sands by my fellow trainees instead......
Ummmm lets just say this, I'm not feeling so hot today....Happy hour turned into 5 hrs long. I actually ended up having 3 and a half of these.....that's A LOT for me....

So what does mindless drinking do?


It leads to food choices like these.....

and pics like these.....



Dorks.....

Happy Aloha Friday...

2 comments:

  1. I knew that place looked familiar! That is where my dad's time share is. I have spent many a night in that bar. :) Hope you're feeling better...
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what! I never knew that bar even existed! hahaaaa. One of the new hires is from South Carolina and he took us there...too funny. It's like a 10 minute walk from my house!

    ReplyDelete