Saturday, January 9, 2010

Patience

Like I mentioned earlier....I'm not feeling so hot today so Carlos and I took our time getting up and then we headed to Hawaiian Village Coffee for some fresh brewed Kona. I'm sure a Green Juice would have been a smarter choice but I was out of Kale :-( .






Cute place....

After a quick surf check at Honolua Bay ( Kona winds are blowing so the waves were a mess )so we decided to head home and make some Oatmeal instead....

Breakie
rolled oats
banana
almond milk
cinnamon
agave syrup
peanut butter
pecans

Then off to Lahaina Town for errands.......

Okay now, I really should have know better.... I knew Carlos wanted to go to ACE to get some surfboard repair stuff and every time we go to any place like ACE, Home Depot or Lowes this is what happens.....

12:03 pm


12:32 pm


12:58 pm


okay...now you're bugging me. 1:16pm

So I left him and went to Starbucks for a Tazo Zen Ice Tea



1:34pm- When I got back to ACE Hardware Carlos was STILL not ready to go. So, I decided to do some shopping myself now....



It's about that time of year to get my seedlings going so I picked up a few supplies. At 1:45pm we finally left ACE. I ended up spending $24.35 and Carlos? Well, he wants to check prices at another store....You've got to be kidding me......

I'm off to the Gym now while Carlos goes and plays Frisbee Golf
1/9/10 to be continued

3 comments:

  1. That is too funny.. I went seed shopping the other day too! I bought Giant Sunflower seeds.. apparently they're supposed to grow up to 10 feet tall! I dont think I'll have that much luck with them though since they're in my windowsill hahah. Your oat breakfast looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That oatmeal looks good. I just finished a cleanse. Eating a lot of veggies. You would like. I'll have to post some pics on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Wendy:-) What kind of cleanse did you do? Love to hear! xo

    ReplyDelete