Sunday, January 3, 2010

Frisbee Golf?

So I'm obsessed with my new iphone but not really for the same reasons everyone else is ( yet...) I'm actually obsessed with the ipod function! hahaha.....I can't believe I've been living without one of these for the last 5 + years! I spent most of the morning downloading songs from itunes and uploading my old cds....too funny.
So first things first....my icky cough is back but I really think it has something to do with the VOG because I really feel fine otherwise. So as a precaution I drank a green juice as soon as I woke this morning.


Kale Lemonaid
3 cups kale
2 Granny Smith apples
1/2 local lemon
This really tastes amazing!

Carlos wanted to go play Frisbee Golf in Kapalua again, so I figured it was time I saw what this was all about.
Before we took off we snacked on a couple of these....


Ak-Mak crackers and Goat Cheese :-)

Sorry, no pics of the 2 hour Frisbee match. I'm sure you're devestated.....maybe next time.  I'll just say this about Frisbee Golf..... definately a "guys" sport.......

Lunch

Another sammie.....The big guy gave this a big thumbs up too!

Veggie Sandwitch 
whole wheat bread
local Haiku avo
local Olowalu tomato
Kula green leaf lettuce
goat cheese
Newman's Light Honey Mustard dressing

and one of these....

Organic Green Tea by Sweet Leaf. Very good!

After lunch, Carlos headed back to Kapalua to play another round of Frisbee Golf with his buddy ( seriously he did.... ) so I went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the Elliptical Machine.

next, Happy Hour at the Hale!

1 glass of Barefoot's Pinot Grigio

Dinner is still undecided....We are actually planning on seeing "Up in the Air" later so I'm going to go ahead and update tomorrow.....Aloha!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE yellow tale! ... actually I would not mind a glass right now! :)

    ReplyDelete