Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday, blah...

Dragging over here!

FYI- Volcano Flu sucks.......

I spent a better part of my day trying to ingest as much leafy greens and natural Vit C as possible. So, I started my day with a fresh squeezed local lemon diluted with hot water and blue agave syrup.....

After my doctors appointment I stopped at the Farmer's Market in Honokowai and grabbed a ton of dark leafy greens.......


Kale Lemonaid
5 cups organic kale
2 organic Granny Smith apples
1/2 local lemon
1/2"fresh local ginger
( all tossed in the juicer )


And some Ak-Mak crackers to go with my Antibiotics

Mid Afternoon Snack

Spinach Smoothie
1.5 local frozen bananas
1 cup organic vanilla almond milk
3 cups organic spinach

And for a small Dinner...

organic cottage cheese
blue agave syrup

I just downloaded from Itunes a season 3 episode from Gossip Girl.... So, Bu Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I find gossip girl to be the perfect mindless escape from everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kale lemonade looks great! Gossip Girl makes everything better.
    kristi~

    ReplyDelete