Thursday, December 17, 2009

Training......

Aloha,
I am so sorry I've been so M.I.A. this week. The truth is this, I started training on Monday for my new position at Marriott's Maui Ocean Club. I accepted a position as a Sales Executive a few weeks ago and now I have a few weeks of pretty hard core training ahead of me.....
Going from fine Art Sales to Vacation Ownership Sales is a pretty big jump over here and I have a TON to learn. But, lucky for me it's pretty interesting, I work with a lot of my friends, and the resort is beautiful.
I am hoping I will be able to get my bearings straight over the coming weekend and come up with some sort of "routine" with my new sched.  I have not "juiced", packed my own lunch, or even workout over the last 4 days.( blah.....) and this is something that I want to change ASAP. Thanks for your patience and I promise I will be back to normal really soon :-)
Aloha, Amanda

2 comments: