Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mele Kalikimaka


Aloha!


This was across the street from our house Christmas morning...pretty huh!


Keeping up with tradition we always start off our Christmas with an early morning surf....


The surf was crowded and massive up north so we headed south and took it easy in Lahaina.


Carlos finally getting out....



Unfortunately, my man had to work at 10 am :-( So, I headed to our friends house for brunch solo....


Here's Onyx...absolutely thrilled it's Christmas....as you can see.

I poured myself a few of these...

Guava Mimosa....delish!

The menu was Egg Nog and Eggs Bene...



Here's my plate...

I improvised with just the avo, tomato and a vegan hollandaise ( made with hummus instead of mayo! Clever and good!.... )
Oh, and no egg nog for me....never been a fan which according to everyone I know, I'm lucky.

Crystal and Steveo have an avocado tree in their yard that produces the most buttery avos I have EVER tasted! Amazing!


Around 3:30 Carlos finally got off work so we headed home to open some presents.....






Taj made out as ususal.....

After that Carlos went out to surf for another few hours....he climbed out over the rocks when it was pitch black out of course. I figured it was Christmas so I'd let it go.....


Dinner was really simple....

Amy's Organic Minestone Soup
hot sauce
pecorino cheese
Fabulous Flats Garlic Naan

Unfortunately...I've been feeling like I've been coming down with a cold over the last few days :-( So, we crashed out at 8pm....just like Halloween & the 4th of July....boy, we are on a roll! Can't wait for New Years Eve! LOL

Mele kalikimaka everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment