Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fried

I'm soooooo tired......I'm so overloaded with information right now I feel like my head is going to explode...Is it Christmas yet? Someone mentioned to me today that it is Christmas Eve tomorrow....Really? I just got the memo.

After my long long day, I ended up going to one of my girlfriend's house for some wine and snacks.

Mila makes the best rum balls!


I brought Brie ( of course ) and some yummy Apricot Spread!

I was laughing because Mila's Christmas Tree looks a lot like mine.....



Here's mine and Carlos's

Very "Charlie Brown's Hawaiian Christmas" don't you think??

In our defense....Christmas trees sold out on island 2 weeks ago.....pretty typical.


This is Mini Cat ( Mila's 8 month old kitten ) He's a boy ( obviously )since his name is Mini(??)


Speaking of cats, I came home tonight to Taj....who is currently pretty pissed off at me. You see, we had our sink replaced yesterday and now it no longer leaks.....God forbid he has to drink from his actual water bowl now....Apparently, I'm a terrible mother.

Anyway, Sorry about the ramdom post.....I'm seriously delirious so somebody wake me when Friday arrives.
Mele Kalikimaka and all that other stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment