Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back to the gym!

Aloha! Back to the gym today and it felt great! I did 45 minutes on the elliptical machine and it felt really good to sweat :-)
Today was another training day at work....things seem to be moving along pretty well and I think I finally found something I like to eat at the free cafeteria......Sorry no pic again, I seriously feel way too wierd taking pics of the food in there....
Here's what I've been eating the last 2 days for lunch.
Large Salad
romaine
iceberg lettuce
sunflower seeds
chick peas
cottage cheese
papaya seed dressing

I eat lunch everyday with the two guys in my training class. They are super cool but I'm starting to worry about their Mountain Dew and Diet Coke intake.....However, they are pretty brave when it comes to the "meat of the day" selections. ... BTW, these are the same boys that grimace everytime I bring my Green Smoothie to work in the morning hahaha....( Project!! ) I love a challenge!

 pre-workout snack

Ak-Mak Crackers

Dinner was yummy thanks to a super buttery avocado from my friend's yard:-)

Veggie Burger
whole wheat locally made bun
local avocado
organic ketchup
veggie burger patty ( no soy )

And a glass of Argentine Mablec!


What do you think of my new coffee table? It was a gift and I love it! It's made of coconut palm wood from Fiji :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment