Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday is my Monday :-(

Last night turned out to be a bit of an indulgence....

Our friends were staying at the Ritz Carlton in Kapalua and we ended up eating dinner with them at the lobby Kai Sushi Bar ( not exactly in our budget! ) However, the food was really good but I left very full with a $40 tab ( including tip ) just for myself....ouch!

Sorry no pics but I had...

2 veggie sushi rolls
a seaweed salad split with Carlos
side of rice/soy sauce
a few bites of creme brulee (a little too eggy  for me) and a few bites of coconut sorbet ( very good! )
glass of Pinot Grigio

I actually woke up this morning STILL feeling a bit full so I went on a 30 min run/walk ( geez... it gets hot early here! ) and made a Green Juice when I got home.


Green Juice
1 apple
1 pear
4 stalks celery
4 cups kale
1/2 lemon
1/2 cup mint

After running a few errands in town with the boy I decided to make Asian Burritos for lunch!



Asian Burritos ( recipe 8/16/09 )
rice papers
mung bean noodles
carrots
mint
Thai basil
cilantro
romaine
peanut sauce
That sweet chili sauce for dipping

So good! I actually only finished half of these....I will take the rest into work this afternoon for dinner tonight. See you later:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment