Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Need my own PC

Rainy day here on Maui.....This is when having no gym membership gets tricky.....must come up with a plan for the upcoming winter......


Short post tonight. Carlos and I are sharing a PC these days and he needs it more than I do tonight I guess.

Didn't get much done in the workout department today. I was busy with appoinments and meetings so I hope to get that taken care of tomorrow.....


First stop, Hawaiian Village Coffee for some Tropical Green Tea...



Mid morning I had another cup of stale Kashi's Golean



Before work, a simple salad



Salad

Wailpoli Lettuce
Olowalu Tomatoes
Blue Cheese dressing




Dinner was my $4.45 sandwitch from "Ono Gelato" in Lahaina


"The Standard"

Focaccia bread
Kapalua Farms cherry tomatoes
Provolone
taro chips
watermelon
( I removed about half of the cheese )

After work I had a cup of Stash's Chamomile while I read through cookbooks



Again sorry for the quick post and the repititious meals this week...I need to get back in the kitchen asap....I'll be back. Aloha :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment