Thursday, November 19, 2009

Having an early Friday...

Another early morning for me today....Before work I actually had to drive over to Kahalui to take my Audi in for a service. Luckily the dealership is right next to Borders Books so I was able to occupy my time and stay out of the rain.

Seattle's Best Coffee is in Borders so I ordered a loose leaf Tazo Green Tea and a heated butter croissant.



So yummy....I never eat these but when I do it always reminds me of my trip to French influenced Tahiti.....
Then I went next store to see if I could find a cheap watch for running and surfing at Sports Authority.

                           
And I did! Armitron $19.99 Kinda cute huh?

One more stop....After my car was finished I needed to go to Macy's to pick up an early Christmas present from my mom!!

Can you believe it!! Carlos and I are sooooo excitied!! Looks like I'm going to have to buy some fresh produce now....( when I find some $$ )
I didn't know Breville was an Australian company founded in Sydney? Did you?
Thanks Mom xoxo


Light snack before a short day at the gallery....

Pumpkin Smoothie
1 c almond milk
1.5 bananas
pumpkin pie spice
stevia
1/2 organic pureed pumpkin



For my workout today I decided to give my legs a rest so instead of a jog I grabbed my 7'8" surf board and headed to Napili Bay. It was pretty windy so I knew it was going to be a challenge! I did 8 laps across the bay in 30 minutes....my arms feel like jelly now. After that I swam around the warm clear water for a bit and then practiced holding my breath underwater by grabbing on to a big piece of lava rock about 8 feet down.






Board I used for the paddle...

check these out....


After my paddle I was starving so I made a little snack.

Small Salad
romaine
carrots
fresh raw corn
blue cheese dressing

and some tea.....

So dinner ( if any...) is yet to be determined. However, I'm going to sign off for the night...Aloha:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment