Monday, November 23, 2009

Caving into the hype....

I have no idea what is going on but my neck is killing me! It started yesterday and got worse throughout the night:-( I'm going to take it easy today in hopes that it will go away on it's own. BOO!

With that being said....I decided to try another juice combo this morning and then head down to North Kaanapali Beach with a new book.


Pink Beet Juice
1 beet peeled
1 apple
1 pear
1"ginger
1 carrot
2 stalks of celery




Aweful 80 degree weather on Maui as usual.....



Okay, so I broke down and bought "Twilight"....I'm sorry but I just have to see what all this hype is about...Vampires stories are hardly my thing but I'm tired of seeing those kids in "US Weekly" every week and having no idea what the hell is going on! hahaha!

Lunch was an easy salad....



Salad
romaine
cucumbers
carrots
organic croutons ( Safeway brand )
blue cheese dressing

Dinner was pretty boring....but I wasn't in the mood to throw something together before work so "Ono Gelato"just had to do ( again )....What can I say, it's hard to beat $4.47 on Maui.




"The Standard"
Foccacia bread
Olowalu tomatoes
provolone cheese ( removed half )
taro chips




PAU HANA
Barefoot Winery Pinot Grigio-1 glass





3 comments:

  1. I wish I was at the beach in Maui right now! I have been thinking about getting that book too...if so many people like it, it must be good, right? Well....what do you think so far? Amanda S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girly :-) I'm halfway done....I think I actually might be too old for it. It's very "tweeny". However, I'll probably rent the movie afterwards and then read "New Moon" lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVEEE foccacia bread. It is soo good :) Love your beautiful pics! I've still never read Twilight.. but I imagine one day I will get into it lol.

    ReplyDelete