Saturday, November 7, 2009

Aloha Saturday

Carlos and I spent the whole day paddle boarding and surfing. At one point I took a small break and finished the laundry and did a 1 hour yoga class ( while Carlos surfed again ) but after that, we headed back to Lahaina to jump back in the water for one more session.


It's almost 10 pm now and we are just getting home....we are salty, sunburned, tired and sticky with leftover sunblock. All I want to do right now is take a shower and lay on the couch with my cat, my man and a book.....So,  Sorry..... no food shots today ( didn't eat much anyway ) but I did get a few shots of our sunset surf at "Hot Sands" in Puamana. Carlos was the last guy in as usual....when it was pitch black out of course....Happy Saturday from Maui.










ALOHA

No comments:

Post a Comment