Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reality Check....

Quick post tonight because I have a million important things I need the computer for.....Trust me, I'd rather be writing about Australia or food. Maybe tomorrow.........


WORKOUT

1 hour hike into the West Maui Mountains. Holy *hit it was hot and humid today!!! We have a Hurricane named "Neki" to the southwest of us ( it is suppose to miss the state ) but she turned off our trade winds ( not cool, Neki....). I must have asked Carlos like 5 times before we even started to hike if he was hot..... I think surfing today would have been a better option but my shoulder is still bothering me so we opted for the hike.......it even started to rain on the hike and the rain was hot....blah! Wow! Freezing cold New Zealand seems like light years away and 1 degree Celsius sounds pretty damn nice now......welcome back to the tropics.......


FOOD LOG

Breakfast-Green Smoothie ( 3 C fresh organic spinach that I washed and froze, 2 frozen local Apple bananas, 1 C almond milk, stevia ) I seriously love this.....it really tastes just like a banana milkshake! I swear you cannot taste the spinach!

Lunch- ummm...."Purely Decedent" Non Dairy frozen dessert ( post hike ) I think the heat killed my appetite? I just wanted something cold.....


Snack- At work- dried mangoes and salted cashews ( about a handful all together )

Dinner- At work- "Healthy Vegan Fried Rice" ( jasmine rice, macadamia nut oil, broccoli, carrots, onions, peas, zucchini, cilantro, black sesame seeds, soy sauce and garlic ) about 2 Cups and Shiracha Sauce


Pau Hana-"Barefoot" Winery Pinot Grigio

No comments:

Post a Comment