Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Surf

Aloha, I spent my morning surfing just like I had hoped! Instead of battling the aggro crowd for the north swell at Honolua Bay, I decided to see if any of the south swell was still in town. So, I headed down to Kaanapali Point and found perfect shoulder high sets coming in in front of the Marriott:-) The water at Kaanapali Point is ALWAYS super clear and today it was exceptionally warm. However, the best part was the fact that there were only 4 other surfers out! Score!

I think I may have been overdoing soy products the last few days.....I had a bit of a belly ache after lunch and dessert. Tofu, is heavily processed and as much as I like it, if I have too much of it tends to bother me. I know many people also have this same reaction when they eat soy products and some completely avoid it. However, I usually don't enjoy this much of it at one time so I don't plan on banishing it just yet :-)

WORKOUT-surfing 2+ hours-Board: 6'4" Fish ( fading south swell, clean 3-4")

FOOD LOG

BREAKFAST-not hungry before surf

LUNCH-store bought pot stickers ( not my usual homemade ones ) They were a decent sub but I still like mine better.....( Tofu and Shittaki ) DESSERT-"Purely Decadent" non dairy frozen dessertDINNER-Bruschetta from "Ono Gelato" ( Sour Dough, Feta, Basil, Tomatoes, Onion ) sorry no pics...I forgot my camera at home. However, this was super yummy and it was only $3.26!!

No comments:

Post a Comment