Thursday, September 3, 2009

Recap of Sept 2nd

Hi there....Just a quick post with yesterday's food log. I will try and re write what I wrote last night at some point today/tonight ( blah! ). Computers......can't live with them or without them. Personally, I'm not much of a techie. It's actually amazing that I figured out how to upload a picture onto this blog! Anyway, I'm just not a fan of wires, metal and having to have 5 different remote controls to live my life. On top of that I feel that people are losing the ability to be social in person these days.....I honestly fear for the generation that is growing up with the Internet, 300 TV stations, cell phones ( esp text messaging ) and all the other crazy crap that I don't even know about. Whatever happened to picking up a ball, bike or some sort of board to ride and going outside?? Anyway, if I ever have kids....( although that window is rapidly closing ) I will make sure that technology is greatly limited until they can handle it. Anyway, sorry for the random rant. It's my Monday....already. I was up until 3:00 am last night sitting on the couch watching Taj stalk a gecko on the ceiling and Carlos drink an entire 6 pack ( we are easily entertained ).....Needless to say, I'm very tired this morning and all I want to do right now is take off these 4" heels, walk across the street to the beach and crash under a palm tree..... maybe later.

WORKOUT-none. Spent my entire day off running errands and didn't even eat my first bite of food until 4pm!

WEIGHT-106.4 lb.......remember a couple of weeks ago I mentioned I gained about 2-3 lbs during my "No Dairy Challenge"?? Well, looks like that's dissappearing like I expected it would ( once I resumed my normal vegetarian chevre filled diet of course. Funny........)

FOOD LOG

BREAKFAST-none :-(

LUNCH-6 "Indian Dim Sum" (recipe 5/24) with Shoyu and Seasoned Vinegar

DINNER-One of best guy friends/ old roommate is having some drama and he needed my ear for a couple of hours. We went to "Pineapple Grill" in Kapalua. I wish I had a picture because we shared the yummiest appetizer ever! "Surfing Goat Cheese Sampler"YUMMY! The "Surfing Goat Dairy" is located right here on Maui ( love love love their chevre! ) Anyway, the sampler came with crostini chips and 6 yummy flavors of goat cheese each about 1" in diameter.

FLAVORS-Chive, Horseradish, Cinnamon Apple, Mango, Garden Herb and Sun dried Tomato (all excellent! ) I'll be getting this again!

I also had a Spinach Salad with a sweet pineapple vinaigrette, blanched asparagus, red onions and breaded goat cheese ( of course! ) and 2 glasses of Pomello Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Pineapple Grill! That is where we went for my dad's wedding dinner. At the time, it was half off wine on Wednesday nights for kama'ainas. He actually planned his wedding for a Wednesday for that reason! I can't tell you how many delicious chardonnays and champagne we tried. I don't think they do that any more? Xo Amanda S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute:-) I know about Weds..I use to go when I had $$$ LOL! I'm not sure if they still do it? Considering it was WED yesterday I should have checked. My friend picked up the tab so maybe we did?? Thanks for reminding me though:-) xo A

    ReplyDelete