Thursday, September 10, 2009

More Ono Grinds!

I swear....it's almost becoming a game for me these days to try and see how creative I can get in the kitchen with just the few staples I have left in the pantry and fridge......
I hit a major home run last night with my healthier version of the "Fried Rice" we love to get from "Bamboo Bar and Grill" in Lahaina. ( I'll try and get my act together soon and post the recipe for you ) Carlos and I finished off the remaining goodness today!
Tonight, it was dinner for just me again.....I had a lot of the same ingredients left over from the "Fried Rice" dish so I decided to try and come up with something totally different this evening. Anyway, I think I nailed it again..... but this time with a healthy vegan version of the classic soft taco:-)

WORKOUT-1 hour Hatha Yoga with Ateeka and 6 hours of re hanging my Art Gallery ( using a 4 foot step latter ) wearing these...... ( OMG! NOT easy!)

FOOD LOG

BREAKFAST-Green Smoothie ( 4 cups of spinach! 1 cup of almond milk, stevia, 1 Tb peanut butter, 1 frozen banana )LUNCH-"Healthy Vegan Fried Rice" left overs from 9/9/09 :-) DINNER- 2 Vegan Soft Tacos ( locally made corn tortillas, organic pinto beans, Kapalua cilantro, Maui onions, Anaheim chili from my garden, organic corn, Tahitian lime, organic Kula zucchini and SHIRACHI! )

1 comment:

  1. Though it doesn't ease the pain, those heels are t die for!

    ReplyDelete