Monday, September 14, 2009

Almost Pau

Okay....so I know one of the biggest themes behind this blog is food. However, I barely ate anything today so I don't have much to write about. I'm not sick, but I was just so busy running around taking care of stuff before I had to go to work that I simply forgot to eat. Strange Huh?! ( Although, I did notice from my car's window that Maui was insanely beautiful today!! Bummer......Seriously I was too busy to even surf! ) So, I was on my way to work this afternoon when I remembered that I had forgot to stop at the vets to get Taj his $25 bag of grub.... so I quickly made a detour. Right next to the Lahaina Veterinary Clinic is a "Subway"...... so I figured, "What the hell....." I ordered a 6" Veggie Delite ( whole wheat bread, spinach, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, cucumbers, oil/vinegar and salt/pepper. ) Hey, for $3.50, I'm soooooo not complaining and considering that the only thing I have left in the fridge is water, wine, beer ( ewww beer.... not mine ) and some random condiments so "Subway" will have to do.......Yes, the refrigerator is already in vacation mode ( ummm it's empty ).....just 2 MORE DAYS ( finally........)

WORKOUT-rest day

FOOD LOG

Green Tropical Tea and Honey from "Hawaiian Village" coffee shop in Kahana

"Subway" Veggie Delight Sandwich 6"

Cashews - handful

"Purely Decadent" non dairy and no gluten Cookie Dough, "ice cream"

1 glass of "Terra Brisas" Argentine Merlot

No comments:

Post a Comment