Monday, August 24, 2009

"Where women glow and men plunder"

Another long day at the "office". Nothing makes these last days of August harder than driving to work ( coast the whole way ) and seeing nothing but people setting up to go diving, paddling, surfing and canoeing. To make things even harder on me the wind was super light this morning and I even witnessed about 4 people para sailing over the azure channel between Maui and Lanai....

This is the crappy part about living here....EVERYONE IS ON VACATION! ( It's OK...get a grip...just 22 more days to go )

I'm so ready it's not even funny.....to help calm myself ( and to keep a smile on my face for the tourists on Maui ) I decided to revisit my second trip Down Under back in 2007.Me, paddling out at Watago Beach, Byron Bay
Hamilton Island, The Great Barrier Reef
Me, Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Island-Does it get any better?
Carlos and I, lost on the Gold Coast....perfect!
Lennox Head, Home to one of my favorite restaurants ever! O-Pes
Little sis and I, Cronulla
Good 'ol Sydney Harbor Bridge. The heaviest looking thing on earth xo
Guess.....

See you soon......

WORKOUT-rest day

FOOD LOG

BREAKFAST-"Green Monster"( kale, 1 cup almond milk, 1 frozen banana, stevia, 1 scoop "Amazing Grass", vanilla extract )LUNCH-Mixed Salad. Same as yesterday ( mixed greens, carrots, golden raisins, goat cheese, sesame seeds, seasoned rice wind vinagar ) low fat Wheat Thins ( um...I had A LOT more that the recommended servings worth! hahaha ) if you don't get what I mean see 8/23 postDINNER-Amy's Organic Minestrone Soup, Bruschetta Chips from Napili Market, shaved Pecorino Romano, Cayenne pepper and lemon juice to taste. 1 glass of "Yellow Tail" Australian Pinot Grigio $5.49! I know the Aussie's aren't big Pinot Grigio makers but this wasn't terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment