Thursday, August 27, 2009

Seriously....?

Back to work....already?? Not fair!! You wanna to know what else is not fair.....getting up an extra 30 minutes early to make a yummy lunch only to then drop it on the dirty gallery floor. I swear sometimes I wonder what mirror I broke or what latter I must have walked under years ago since I seem to do this crap all the time..... Anyway, It must be my Monday.

WORKOUT-not today.....had to finally get a haircut after work. Although I'm enjoying the mini face lift of the pulled back ponytails.... I'm realizing that all those tight rubber bands are only making my split ends worse...

FOOD LOG

BREAKFAST-"Green Monster" ( spinach, almond milk, stevia, "Amazing Meal", frozen bananas, vanilla extract )LUNCH-"Asian Burritos" recipe 8/16/09 well, I saved one out of the 3. It was really good too which made the accident even more tragic. ( round rice noodle sheets, mixed organic greens, sesame seeds, carrots, cilantro, marinated tofu, that peanut sauce ) So instead of having a real lunch I opted for the $5.70 raspberry sorbet with white and dark chocolate chips mixed in......I took a pic this time. Sorry it's half gone but it melts so fast on the walk back to my gallery from "ColdStone Creamery"!Smashed:-(
Saved.......

SNACK-Goat's cheese and low-fat Wheat Thins.....a good handfuls worth at least

You know the economy has gotten to pretty bad levels when "Kraft" is suggesting that 16 Wheat Thins crackers with ( get this) Crystal Light makes a great snack for $1!! haha....

DINNER- another attempt to make "Asian Burritos"- Carlos' request. He told me he was craving them and wanted to know if I'd be willing to make him some for after work:-) So I figured what the heck.... ( I made Carlos triple the amount I ate ) 1 glass of "Barefoot" Pinot Grigio from Cali


2 comments:

  1. yummmmm. can't wait to make those wraps! about how many of the asian burritos do you eat in a sitting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that I usually have 2 or 3. However, this day I only had 1 for dinner and 1 for lunch. I use 2 rice sheets for 1 roll. They seem to hold together much better that way! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete