Saturday, August 29, 2009

Out of season surf

The Hawaiian Islands has an out of season north swell hitting our shores right now....of course I had to go to work and could not participate as usual this morning. However, I was able to catch a few shots of it before sunset. Carlos was out there somewhere? Or at least I saw the Honda parked nearby:-)

Here is "Little Makaha" in Napili. I actually think that is Carlos on my board......

And "Hole in the Head"
And of course, the house that I want someday......
And sunset........Carlos should be out in about an hour. He likes to wait until the Tiger Sharks chase him out......Aloha
WORKOUT-none
FOOD LOG
BREAKFAST-"Purple Monster" ( Spinach, Blueberries, banana, almond milk, stevia, 1 scoop of "Amazing Meal" )
SNACK-Low-Fat Wheat Thins and Goat Cheese ( about a handful )

DINNER-"Amy's Organic" Minestrone Soup with Bruschetta Chips from Napili Market

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures of the scenery! Makes me feel like I'm on the island, too. Ahhhh....

    ReplyDelete