Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fried....

NOTE TO SELF: So when you go do this......And then forget this......
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS! I drove down to Lahaina this morning for a surf check and I was so excited to see nice glassy waves that I completely forgot to put on my sunblock! Sad to say but this is hardly the first time I've done this. At lease I took my sunglasses off this time. I can't tell you how many times I have paddled out to the line up with them on my head??! Yes, I'm totally littering the ocean floor with $200 poloriazers. Trust me.... this was not on purpose and I can imagine there are a few glammed out Parrot Fish swimming around at my expense.
Sunday is my Monday blah blah blah.............My early surf was refreshing but I was tired all day long. I think we fell asleep around 2 am again last night ( I have no idea what is going on??) and I woke up at 8. After my surf session I headed to the gym to try and wake my butt up before I had to go into work at 4. No luck.......I'm so stoked I have hours of "End of the Month" reports still left to do for the gallery tonight! Fun times.............

Can't wait for 10 pm, Pau Hana and bed tonight:-) Aloha xoxo

WORKOUT LOG

Elliptical Machine 30 min level 7

3 sets of 20 Bicep Curls-8 lbs

3 sets of 20 Tricep Over Head Dips-12 lbs

Stretch

SURFING-1.5 hours ( glassy 2-4 ft waves. Board: 6'4" Fish )

FOOD LOG

BREAKFAST-pre surf "Almost Raw Granola Bars" recipe on 5/28LUNCH- Date and Peanut Butter Oatmeal ( 1/2 Dry Oatmeal, 1 Cup Water, 1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Spice, 2 Medjool Dates Chopped, about 1 TB Peanut Butter )

***I've been watching this concept floating around blogworld for the last couple of weeks. The idea is to get to every single last bit of peanut butter when you are down to an almost empty jar. Just cook your oatmeal up however you like it on the stove and then pour it into the peanut butter jar.....yum!

SNACK-Handful of Dried Mangoes and Cashews

DINNER-Random Salad ( Romaine, Kalamata Olives, Organic Garbanzo Beans, Tomatoes from my Garden and Quinoa ) Random Dressing ( Lemon Juice, Macadamia Nut Oil, Sea Salt, Raw Local Honey, Rice Wine Vinegar )

PAU HANA-"Murphy Goode Fume Blanc" California while chilling with Taj and doing some trip planning

AUGUST CHALLENGE - Day 2: No cheese cravings today either? What's wrong with me? I'm worried....

2 comments:

  1. Are you planning a trip to New Zealand?

    I've been seeing that new trend of eating oats in the pb jar too... what do you think? Does it taste even better from the jar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty good! But I think peanut butter makes everything taste better!! Yes, We are heading to Australia next month and we added about 9 extra days in New Zealand. I've been slacking big time on the planning and now the trip is coming up quick so I need to get on it! Have you been?? Aloha, A

    ReplyDelete