Saturday, July 25, 2009

Quick Saturday Post!

Aloha! Busy day today:-) Filled with babies, animals, food and wine! 1. After the gym, I headed down to Kaanapali Beach to go to a Baby's 1st Birthday party ( and play with the family's Chihuahua/Terrier mix doggies ) while Carlos installed the long awaited surf racks on our Honda!!.
2. After lunch, Carlos and I headed to another friends house to visit their 6 week old twin babies ( sooooo cute! ) as well as their massive Rhodesian Ridge Back puppy.
3. Finally we had dinner with another couple at their home with their sweet old dog.Fun times but unfortunately my allergies caught up with me quick....I woke up this morning with swollen itchy eyes to begin with. Then the endless supply of fur I encountered today eventually took a toll on me. It's such a bummer too because I love dogs so much but it's just so hard for me to be in close quarters with them :-( This is why I have a cat instead.

WORKOUT LOG

40 min Elliptical Machine level 7

200 crunches

3 sets of 12 triceps pull downs 30 lbs

3 sets of 12 lat pull downs 25 lbs

FOOD LOG

BREAKFAST-"Purple Monster" ( Frozen Blueberries, Mango, 1 Banana, 1 cup of Almond Milk, Stevia, 1 scoop "Amazing Grass" )

Lunch-Veggie Soft Tacos ( Corn Tortillas, Roasted Corn, Salsa, Vegetarian Re fried Beans, Cilantro, Lettuce, Onions, tomatoes, Pepper Jack Cheese ) 1 Glass "Monkey Bay" New Zealand Sauv Blanc

Snack-( while visiting the babies ) Red Grapes, Creamy Gorgonzola and Crackers. 1 Glass Red Wine

Dinner- ( at friends house ) Chips and Salsa, Grill Marinated Shoyu Tofu, Grilled Bok Choy and Grilled Onions. 1/2 Glass White Wine






No comments:

Post a Comment