Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pau Hana

So happy my weekend is finally here. I swear my days in the gallery feel longer and longer too me....
After work I headed down to Lahaina Cooler's ( a pretty cool indoor/outdoor restaurant I've been going to for over 10 years now ) to meet up with one of my girlfriends. The intention was to have 1 glass of wine and be on our way but we were there almost 4 hours! hahaha! So, I ordered some dinner as well :-)

Quick post today....I'll catch up this weekend. Aloha!

WORKOUT-no workout today as planned

FOOD LOG

BREAKFAST- "Green Monster" ( Spinach, frozen Mango, 1.5 frozen Bananas, 1 cup Almond Milk, Stevia, 1 scoop "Amazing Meal" )LUNCH-"Amy's Organic" Black Bean and Veggie Enchiladas-Vegan

DINNER-"Lahaina Cooler's" Spinach and Feta Quesadilla ( Spinach tortillas as well ) with Black Beans and Spicy Salsa. I crave this sometimes!! 2.5 glasses of Italian Sauvignon Blanc.

DESSERT-"Purely Decadent" non dairy ice cream

1 comment:

  1. OK I really have to try that ice cream soon - it looks SO good! xo, Melissa

    ReplyDelete