Thursday, July 16, 2009

NO! HE DID NOT!

Has this ever happened to you??? You had a really long week at work ( with the flu mind you ) you somehow found a little bit of energy to drag yourself to the gym afterwards to lightly "sweat it out". You get home, shower, make a healthy dinner and plan to curl up on the couch, watch a movie and have rewarding bowl of "ice cream", BUT..... THE ICE CREAM IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND??!!
I'm assuming that this is why there was a sticky spoon sitting in the sink when I got up this morning to make my "Green Monster"?
YES, It appears that after I fell asleep last night someone had the munchies? Was it you Taj??
NO?! I think it was probably your dad!
HEY YOU!! MR. ARGENTINA! You owe me a pint of my beloved "Purely Decadent Cookie Dough Ice Cream"!! Shame on you.....I would say "I hope it gave you gas"....... but I'm sure it did not....because it's vegan.....can you feel me growling at you?? Because I am! Grrrrrrr
Ahhhh.... ok, I got that off my chest ( freaking boys! ).
Anyways, My work week is PAU! Finally! I made it through! I think I'm feeling better too. I still have a stuffy nose but I actually tried to work out today and I felt pretty damn good at the gym. Let's see how I am tomorrow morning:-) That will be the real test.......
WORKOUT
Elliptical Machine 30 min level 7
200 AB crunches
3 sets of 12 seated shoulder presses with 10 LB weights
3 sets of 10 seated chest flys with 20 LB weights
stretch
FOOD LOG
Breakfast-"Green Monster" ( kale, Spinach, 2 packets of Stevia, 1 frozen banana, 1 Cup of Almond Milk, 1 TB of Peanut Butter, 1 Scoop of "Amazing Meal" )
Lunch-leftover Vegetarian Pizza from last night 7/15
Dinner- "Indian Dim Sum" recipe from 5/24, 2 TB of Soy Sauce and 2 TB of Rice Wine vinegar mixed as a dip, one glass of Murphy Goode, Fume Blanc ( Nice! )
No Dessert.....see above ( Grrrrrrr.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment