Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lazy Sunday ( sort of )

Wow! Sure feels like a lazy Sunday today ( even though it is Saturday ). I slept in until 11am! That's NOT normal for me ( but Carlos was in bed until 2 pm! hahaha ) I kept trying to lay outside in my beach chair all day but it would start raining like every 5 minutes or so, clear up and then do it again....typical Maui weather but inconvenient for tanning and reading! At least it produces pretty rainbows! Anyways, no workout for me today...it's my rest day :-) The ocean turned into lake Pacific again but it looks as if we have waves coming again pretty soon! I'm ready to get my surf on again! Stay tuned!
FOOD LOG
LATE BREAKFAST- "Green Monster" ( Kale, Spinach, 1 cup Almond Milk, 1 TB Peanut Butter, 1.5 Frozen Bananas, 2 packets of Stevia, 1 Scoop of "Amazing Grass" ) As much as I dig these, I'm missing my own "Green Smoothie" recipe. Although mine is a bit more $$$ to make I love the light green lemonade taste it has.

LOTS of WATER today ( I think about 50 oz this morning with a squeeze of lemon ) It's my post drinking night cocktail!


LUNCH-"Indian Dim Sum" with a store bought Thai Sweet Chili dip cut with 1/2 of a lime's juice recipe on 5/24 post


DINNER- My favorite "Dive Bar" in town just happens to have a great Asian lunch and dinner menu too! Carlos and I headed down to Lahaina tonight to take advantage of "Bamboo Bar and Grill's" 50 % off Sushi Bar between 5-7 pm ( weekends only ) while we met up with a friend. I had 2 Avocado and Cucumber Rolls as well as the best bowl of Miso Soup on the West Side. Since Bamboos is more of a Beer/Liquor establishment I always pass on a glass of their house wine ( Glenn Ellen...ummm no thanks ) and opted for a Blueberry Stoli Vodka, soda water and lime wedge instead. I think it's going to be an early Saturday night for us.....I'm going to read a my new book "Detox for Women" by Natalia Rose while I sip a Stash brand Moroccan Mint Tea :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment