Monday, July 13, 2009

Back to Reality

I woke up today feeling about 75% better. The first thing I figured I should do is go to the gym. It's been almost 2 weeks since my last work out so I took it a bit easy. I did 30 minutes on the Elliptical machine 7 (with handles) and moved on to ab work, leg work and some free weights.

I definitely felt a bit "off" and "sweatier" than normal today ( FYI- it's hot and muggy too ). However, I'm happy I made the effort. My appetite is still sub par and I'm actually forcing myself to eat because losing weight is NOT my goal right now. I don't feel sick to my stomach. I'm just not very hungry. So keep that in mind when I log any food intake :-)

WORKOUT

30 min Elliptical machine level 7

Bicep curls 3 sets of 20, 8 LB weights

Triceps Over Head Dips 3 sets of 20, 12 LB weight

2 sets of 20 lunges ( alternate legs ) 2 sets of 20 ballet squats holding a 12 LB weight

200 crunches regular and side

Weight: 106.0

FOOD LOG

Breakfast - "Green Monster" check the blog Oh She Glows for the origin, ( Kale, Spinach, 1 TB Peanut Butter, 1 Frozen Banana, 1 packet of Stevia, 1 Cup of Almond Milk )
















Lunch - Small salad ( mixed organic greens, hummus, goat cheese, Kalamata olives, tomatoes from my garden and a squeeze of lemon for dressing )

I also had a handful of lowfat Wheat Thins


Off to work now :-( I'm taking another "Amy's Organic" Black Bean and Tofu" Enchiladas for Dinner. Sorry for the boring repetitions but they are really convenient and yummy! If I decide to get a little crazy and change that up I'll update later on......xo

No comments:

Post a Comment