Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday


The perfect weather continued on into today. What a pretty Easter. I got up early again to check the surf (nada.....) so I went back to Airport Beach for another 40 min paddle. I'm a bit sore from yesterday but I'm happy I did it again. I then headed to Kaanapali Beach to see if there was ANY surf coming in at the point ( nada again...) so I crashed out in the sun for about a half hour. When I got back I tried to stretch out for a bit. I've been using a yoga mat and strap so I get a deeper stretch in my legs and hips. I think the strap is really helping:-)
*Food Log*
Breakfast-1 lb of Ulupalakula Strawberries
Lunch-leftover plain quinoa from last night's dinner, organic salad greens, Raw "Caesar" salad dressing from "Raw Goddess Heathy's" blog ( see my favorite website list ) and a sprinkling of Pecorino Romano to make it seem more like Caesar salad.
Snack-small serving of Turtle Mountain Dairy free Ice "Cream"
Dinner-Dried Mangoes, Cashews, Lemon Quinoa ( lemon zest and juice ) and a Green Smoothie ( Kale, Coconut water, ginger, lemon, golden flax seed, apple and stevia )
*1 glass of Monkey Bay Sauvignon Blanc

No comments:

Post a Comment