Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday Day 4


Log Entry
Exercise-1 hr Hatha Yoga Class
Diet
Breakfast-Green Smoothie ( Spinach, coconut water, ginger, stevia, juice of 1/2 lemon, apple)
Lunch-Amy's Soup Organic Lentil soup with added cooked Quinoa, juice of 1/2 of a lemon and Chipotle powder ( I made the same soup for lunch today that I made last night for dinner. I also toasted up some sourdough baguettes to go with the soup. I drizzled a bit of organic olive oil on them, big flaky Cypress salt and organic crushed black pepper. I then stuck them in a 400 degree oven for about 10 min. My man added some goat cheese to his.....lunch was awesome:-)
Snack-Dried mangoes and a small handful of mixed nuts
I have not decided what I will eat for dinner yet so we will see....However, I did make my man a great looking dish to take to work for his dinner. ( see receipt below )
UPDATE-Dinner-since I'm at work and I'm doing my best to eat a ton of veggies this week I grabbed my usual Thai Green Papaya Salad and all raw vegetable summer rolls ~2~(cold rice noodle wrapper, cabbage green onions, cabbage, mint and carrots) from Thai Chef
* Gado Gado Salad* VEGAN
Layer these following ingredients in a large takeaway bowl
1 Cup cooked Quinoa
1/4 Cup Peanut Satay sauce
2 Diced organic Roma Tomatoes
handful of yellow organic cherry tomatoes sliced in half
1 Hass local avocado cubed

1/2 diced extra firm organic tofu
2 tsp. Black Sesame seeds
Chopped Cilantro ( optional )
Toss....awesome
Unfortunately, I did not get to my 60 min of cardio today because my work schedule would not allow it. However, I was able squeeze a yoga class in finally:-) As for everything else...no real craving for dairy except when I watched my man each his goat cheese crostinis ( they looked great.....) AND no headache today?! And stomach felt good....flat and calm. As for wine? No big deal.....I'm feeling really good about this one. To be honest I was starting to wonder if I had developed a problem with my wine intake b/c I was drinking a glass or 2 everyday. I still believe that 7 days a week is too much as in empty calories and sugar BUT, I defiantly have no problem not having any either...whew....

No comments:

Post a Comment