Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Day 5 ( Last day of Dairy detox )

Log Entry
Exercise-1 Hr. Elliptical machine level 7. 100 ab crunches. 1 hr. Hatha Yoga Class
Diet
Breakfast-Fruit smoothie ( orange juice, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries mango)
Light Lunch-1 Cup quinoa, 1/4 cup Satay sauce, black sesame seeds ( FYI- not crazy hungry but I needed something before work tonight.)
Dinner? Not sure if this even counts as dinner....dried mangoes, cashews, pita crackers and glass of pinot grigio. These were the healthiest items I could find at my gallerie's "Friday Art Night"buffet. Yes, I had a glass of wine tonight ( we serve wine on Fridays for our guests ) but I stayed clear of all the fabulous looking cheeses. It was a long stressful night and I didn't get one second to go grab a real dinner in town. So, all in all, I think I did pretty well over the last 5 days. Recap- I did 4, 1 hour long sessions of cardio and 2 Hatha yoga sessions....A little short of my goal but I was close ( goal 5, 1hr cardio sessions and 3 Hatha classes). The biggest accomplishment was a total dairy free 5 days. I feel good. And yes, I did cheat and had 1 glass of wine at 10 pm on the last day of my detox at work.... oh well...in Hawaii we call that a Pau Hana:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment